Copycat Chik-Fil-A Sandwich
- 45 mins of prep time
- Yields 1 Serving
What You Need
Pickle Joke #10
Why did the cucumber need a lawyer?
Pickle Joke #9
What's red and green and guides Santa's sleigh?
Pickle Joke #8
How do you prepare a Pickle Sundae?
Let’s Make It
- Place a chicken breast on a cutting board. With your hand flat on top of it, carefully slice the chicken in half horizontally. Trim excess fat as needed.
- In a large shallow baking dish, combine chicken, Best Maid Pickles Dill Juice and 1/2 cup milk; marinate for at least 30 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In another large shallow baking dish, whisk together remaining 1 cup milk and egg. Stir in chicken to coat and drain excess milk mixture.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken, flour and confectioners’ sugar; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve chicken immediately on burger buns with green leaf lettuce, tomato and Best Maid Pickles Hamburger Slices.