Chicken Stuffed with Pepperoncini & Goat Cheese
- Fifteen minutes of prep time
- Yields 1 Serving
What You Need
Pickle Joke #10
Why did the cucumber need a lawyer?
Pickle Joke #9
What's red and green and guides Santa's sleigh?
Pickle Joke #8
How do you prepare a Pickle Sundae?
Let’s Make It
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mash goat cheese with a fork until smooth. Stir in pepperoncini and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- With a paring knife, cut a 1-inch horizontal slit in thick end of each chicken breast. Using your fingers, create a deep pocket between meat and bone.
- Tightly pack each pocket with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Heat a large cast-iron or other heavy ovenproof skillet over medium-high.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and arrange in skillet, skin side down.
- Cook 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and skin is golden and crisp.
- Flip chicken over in skillet and let rest 3 minutes before serving.